Using our extensive experience in the energy industry, C-FER has a selection of courses and workshops to assist clients in expanding their knowledge on a variety of industry topics. Courses and workshops are designed to provide participants with hands-on technical and software experience, and can also be adapted and tailored to a client’s specific needs. Training can either be open to the public or be delivered in-house to maximize learning opportunities for staff.
Upcoming Courses and Workshops:
- Thermal Well Design and Integrity | January 23 - 24, 2019 | Calgary, Alberta | Early Bird Price: $1,440 CAD | Regular Registration Price: CAD $1,600 | Register
- SAGD Thermal-Hydraulics | February 12-13, 2019 | Calgary, Alberta, Canada | Early Bird Registration: CAD $1,440 | Regular Price Registration: CAD $1,600 | Register
- PCP System Design and Performance Optimization including PC-PUMP® Software | May 6 - 10, 2019 (5 days) | Calgary, Alberta | Early Bird Price: $3,200 CAD | Regular Price Registration: CAD 3,800 | Register
- Wellbore Tubular Deformations: Characterization using Well Xplore® | Calgary, Alberta, Canada | 2019 | Contact WellXplore@cfertech.com for more Information.
- PCP System Design and Performance Optimization | September 16 - 20, 2019 | Brisbane, Australia | Register
- PCP System Design and Performance Optimization | March 9 - 13, 2020 | Muscat, Oman | Register