Free Workshop In Conjunction with the International Pipeline Exposition
September 29, 2016
7:30 – 9:30 AM
Telus Convention Centre, Calgary
You are invited to attend a free workshop that will present the current research activities that are underway in Alberta in support of advancing spill response equipment and procedures for inland spills of liquid hydrocarbons.
- 7:30 am - 7:40 am Continental Breakfast
- 7:40 am - 7:50 am Introduction and Canadian Pipeline Technology Collaborative - Brian Wagg - C-FER Technologies
- 7:50 am - 8:15 am Fate and Behaviour of Liquid Hydrocarbons - Heather Dettman – Canmet ENERGY
- 8:15 am - 8:40 am Liquid Pipeline Spill Modeling - James Brydie – Alberta Innovates Technology Futures
- 8:40 am - 9:05 am Spill Response Joint Industry Project - Chris Lam – C-FER
- 9:05 am - 9:30 am Facility for Oilfield Release Testing and Training - Simone Levy – Alberta Innovates Technology Futures and Brandon Curkan – C-FER
Registration is free and does not require registration in the International Pipeline Conference or the Exposition.
Please RSVP to email@example.com by Monday, September 26.